Mission and Feature
The mission of the International Conference on Semantics, Knowledge and Grids (SKG) is to promote cross-area research and accelerate the development of relevant areas. It has become a major cross-area international forum through 15 years' professional organisation.
As usual, SKG 2019 features keynotes of well-known scientists.
Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Future Interconnection Environment will be important topics of SKG 2019.
SCI-indexed international journal special issues will be organised after conference.
Areas of Submission
We welcome submissions of high quality papers in (but not restricted to) the following areas:
Semantics and Big Data
- Language, Cognition and Semantics:
- Learning and Deep Learning
- Web Semantics, Semantic Computing, Interactive Semantics
- Semantic Search and Query
- Semantic Link Discovery, Semantic Link Network
- Big Data Foundations, Management and Analytics
- Semantic Visualisation of Big Data
- Multi-Dimensional Management of Big Data
- Block chain
Knowledge and Intelligence:
- Knowledge Discovery, Representation and Reasoning on Big Data
- Ontology and Knowledge Map
- Knowledge Infrastructure
- Large-Scale Distributed Knowledge Management
- Knowledge Flow
- Human & Social-Level Intelligence
- Social Computing and Social Intelligence on Big Data
- Advanced Computing Infrastructure
- Cloud, Peer-to-Peer, Service Computing
- Cyber-Physical Systems, Cyber-Physical Society, Internet of Things
- Software as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service
- Sensor networks, Social networks, Internet-Based Multi-Agent Systems
- Energy-Sensitive Mobile Computing
- Enterprise Content Computing, Summarisation, Recommendation, QA
- Smart Grids, Smart Cities
- Data-Driven Software Engineering, Requirement Discovery, Automatic Programming
- e-Culture, e-Science, e-Business, e-Learning, e-Government, e-Health
Paper Submissions for SKG 2019
Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished research papers that are not being considered for publication in any other forum. Manuscripts should be submitted electronically, in PDF format and formatted using the CPS camera-ready templates available at: Word Template or Latex template
Full research papers cannot exceed 8 pages in length. There is also a short paper track with 4-page length. Both short paper and regular paper are invited for presentation.
Please submit papers through
Accepted papers will be included in the SKG2019 proceedings. Conference content will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
Previous proceedings have been indexed in:
The conference also will recommend selected papers to SCI-indexed international journals after conference